Ivan's Travels

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Back in New York

I took a bus from Boston back to New York today. If you ever have to travel between these two cities, I recommend the Chinatown buses, Fung Wah and Lucky Star. They have a bus leaving Boston for New York City (and vice versa) every hour and it's only $15! Those Chinese love their bargains!

I almost didn't have anywhere to stay tonight... When I booked my trip I intentionally left 3 nights open, thinking that I might spend a few nights in Martha's Vineyard or Cape Cod on the way back to New York. In the end I decided to just stay in Boston. Unfortunately I thought that I only had 2 nights free instead of 3 so I've ended up in New York a day early! Luckily they had some beds left.

Ended up hanging around with a Colombian girl I met at the hostel tonight. Funny how I met hardly anyone during the entire week I stayed here last time, and this time it only took a couple of hours! I thought that SoHo might be a fun place to go to so we went there. They say that New York is a city that never sleeps, but I think SoHo must have been taking a catnap... so we ended up going to Times Square with the rest of the tourists.

Anyway, I really should go to bed, but I'll try to write some more about what I got up to in Boston later. 'Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home